Tide & Weather Links
There are a great many resources available to help you learn about weather, wind, tide and currents.
Check out the links below and establish your own favorites or use them all.
The information presented here is both local as well as other parts of the world. Make sure you are knowledgeable in all areas of weather before you head out on your adventures.
Tides & Currents
- Mexican Government Tide Link
- NOAA National Ocean Service Education
- Understanding Tides (pdf)
- Tidal & Current Glossary (pdf)
- Free Tide & Current Software WXTides32 (zip)
Local Weather Sources
- Sea Temperature and Tides - La Paz
- NOAA Pacific Infrared Loop - Baja
- Baja Insider Weather - Baja and Sea of Cortez
- EEB Mike - La Paz and Sea of Cortez
- Sonrisa Net - Mexico - Printed version of the daily broadcast by Geary
- NOAA Tropical Weather Discussion - Eastern Pacific - Equator to 32N
- timeanddate.com - Enter La Paz, BCS on the left to set your home location. A wealth of information.
- Passage Weather
- Live Earthquake Maps
- Surfing Swell Watch
- World Sea Surface Temperatures
- NOAA National Hurricane Center
- Tropical Weather & Hurricanes