Club Cruceros was founded in 1988 and currently has over 500 members. Some of our members are on boats, some are land based, most arrived here on a boat. We are all dedicated to helping cruisers in the fleet. Need help? Ask on the morning net, at morning coffee hour, or email the club.
- Provide information and assistance to the boating community
- Serve as a center for social events
- Offer emergency assistance to boaters
- Establish and maintain good relations with local officials and the community
- Be involved in charitable programs
- Promote good will among the cruising and land based communities
Annual Club Events
Listen in on the morning net, check the postings on the website or watch the bulletin boards at the clubhouse for updated announcements about these events:
- October - Welcome Back Pot Luck
- November - Thanksgiving Dinner
- December - Christmas Eve Party
- December - New Years Eve Party
- January - Charity Beach Party
- January - Charity Fashion Show
- February - Valentines Dinner & Dance
- March - St. Patrick’s Day Feast
- April - La Paz Bay Fest
- May - End of Season Party
Membership and Board Meetings
Board Meetings are generally held at 4 pm on the second Tuesday of every month from October through May in the Vista Room at Marina de La Paz. They are open to the public. Members may speak to the board before the meeting is called to order. During the meeting members may not enter into the discussions due to time constraints.
General Membership Meetings are typically the third Tuesday of every month October through May. Meetings are at 4 pm and usually at La Costa Restaurant.
Don’t Miss the Net!
Every morning except Sunday channel 22a at 8 am. There you will hear the local tides, weather, announcements, what’s happening in the bay, and you may hear that you have mail. You will also have a chance to get advice on where to find what you are looking for, how to get things fixed, and a chance to swap your stuff.
Join Club Cruceros
Help Our Volunteer Organization and Join Club Cruceros!
Just fill out the form and drop it into the membership slot in the clubhouse with your 200 pesos. Sorry, we don’t take US dollars, checks or credit cards.